Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

post form

okay i guess i have no clue how the drive around this site.

so i go to posts and it says fill out the form what form? there is nothing there .

can someone from cnc solution answer this?

i would also like a straight answer why is it so difficult to get a post from cnc solution through the dealer?  

10 hours ago, greenxman said:

i would also like a straight answer why is it so difficult to get a post from cnc solution through the dealer?  

So your reseller (dealer) works for CNC (Mastercam).

This site is run by In House Solutions which amongst other things write custom posts for people that want them.

I don't know why there is no form but there are plenty of employees of both companies who monitor the site and hopefully someone can pick up the thread. Unfortunately all resellers are not created equal but people can usually get there stuff sorted out by other means.

11 hours ago, greenxman said:

so i go to posts and it says fill out the form what form? there is nothing there .

if you click on "posts" them select the type of post a form will load, if not its a problem with your browser.

that is a form to purchase a post from in-house custom to your machine requirements.

if you are just looking  for a free post this is not the place go to mastercam .com and download a generic post and people here can help you tweak it

On 3/27/2019 at 8:47 PM, greenxman said:

Feel free to submit a request for on the site or send an email to [email protected] where my team and I would be happy to help you get setup with a new post.

Our policy is to sell our posts through the Mastercam reseller network but we often work directly with the end users to make those small changes that may be required.

I look forward to hearing from you!

• Like 1