Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Random M5's

motor-vater

Anyone wanna take a shot at this. Multiaxis roughing spitting out random M5's. This post is for a Mori NMV5000 and worked fine in 2018.... maybe.... Cant remember the last time I have used this toolpath, but I have. Just Migrated over to 2019 and now this. Any Ideas???

random M5.PNG

On 3/29/2019 at 3:10 PM, motor-vater said:

Anyone wanna take a shot at this. Multiaxis roughing spitting out random M5's. This post is for a Mori NMV5000 and worked fine in 2018.... maybe.... Cant remember the last time I have used this toolpath, but I have. Just Migrated over to 2019 and now this. Any Ideas???

random M5.PNG

If it was a purchased post processor then my recommendation would be to have you send a zip2go and a posted program with notes (or marked up code) showing what you want to have removed to the people you purchased this post through (likely your local mastercam re-seller) and their team should likely be able to get this problem fixed for you in a timely manner. Most purchased posts would include support for a change like this.