Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How to get jobs????

Hello all,
   I remember back in year of 2000 somebody paid for a website around $6,000 annually and then they get jobs from all the around the nation.  Honestly do you guys know what is the name of that website?  I have a friend he is very slow right now and he is willing to pay to get some contracting jobs.

Thank you,
   S.Luong

4 hours ago, PcRobotic said:

I wonder how much do we have to pay with Xometry. I saw this on YouTube but don't know how their rules in their game.

pretty simple for vendors. They post jobs a given price and you have option to take it or not. No direct cost to vendor.

Obviously they skim off the top for their business

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, PcRobotic said:

I just registered and waiting for them to approve.  Let's see if they ask for money as rumor said.

Thanks.

You may have to do a test part, if they are still doing it. Solid company as far as I can tell. I gotta send them an invoice one of these days.