Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam all wonky with set up sheet yesterday

Roger

Yesterday when trying to print my set up sheet Mastercam was showing the WRONG screen shot!  (See attached).  I closed MC twice, same thing each time.  I had to do a restart on the computer!!!!!!!!!!!

1st picture is the part I was working on.  2nd picture is the part I was previously working on..............

Anyone else ever have this happen?  I'm using MC 2019

Untitled.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

20 hours ago, Colin Gilchrist said:

Hi Roger,

On that Dialog Box, there is a "Clean" button. That should remove old pictures of other jobs.

Thanks Colin!!!  My old eyes have never noticed that.  🙄

By the way, we are still wanting you to come in.  We still haven't slowed down enough to have time for you to come in.  I hope you and your family are enjoying the move, have a Happy Easter!!

3 hours ago, Roger said:

Thanks Colin!!!  My old eyes have never noticed that.  🙄

By the way, we are still wanting you to come in.  We still haven't slowed down enough to have time for you to come in.  I hope you and your family are enjoying the move, have a Happy Easter!!

Happy to help Roger!

I've been meaning to send you a quote for the Probing Implementation and Post Development. Glad to hear you are still too busy though, as it hopefully means you haven't been waiting on me...

• Like 1