Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Thank you!

motor-vater

You know I was reflecting on the fact that every time I get stuck, you guys are always here to lend a hand and I thought I should just say thank you all. You guys have been an amazing resource and it never ceases to amaze me you willingness to lend a helping hand to those that need it... Good Job!

• Like 8
18 hours ago, motor-vater said:

You know I was reflecting on the fact that every time I get stuck, you guys are always here to lend a hand and I thought I should just say thank you all. You guys have been an amazing resource and it never ceases to amaze me you willingness to lend a helping hand to those that need it... Good Job!

Hi Pete,

I feel the same way about the help I've received here.

Are you still interested in having me come down for a visit?

Thanks,

Colin

22 hours ago, Colin Gilchrist said:

Hi Pete,

I feel the same way about the help I've received here.

Are you still interested in having me come down for a visit?

Thanks,

Colin

Sure am, we are just super slammed and waiting for the new machine and the macroB to be installed on the 6300. We got probes coming! So yes we are gonna need you big time, just need to get everything in place for you!!!! It probably wont be in the next few weeks but soon, I'll keep you posted

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, motor-vater said:

Sure am, we are just super slammed and waiting for the new machine and the macroB to be installed on the 6300. We got probes coming! So yes we are gonna need you big time, just need to get everything in place for you!!!! It probably wont be in the next few weeks but soon, I'll keep you posted

No worries Pete, I know how it goes. I've got a few different companies that want me to come help them with Probing, Posts, or Vericut.

• Like 1

I am very grateful to the members who contribute as well as some big time contributors who are no longer hitting the forum.  These gentelmen, Colin Gilchrist, James Meyette and Tim Markoski helped me more than they could know!  I appreciate it!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3