Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X+ screen shot background color not changing to white???

jrauch

35 minutes ago, jrauch said:

Having an issue.... been using X+ "which is great!!" Installed Mcam 2017 and X+ but every time I create a setup sheet with X+ the background color is what ever mastercam is... its not changing to white.  Any ideas???

It should be white. Before the screenshot is taken the background color is switched to #15 (white by default).

You should see this just for a short moment when you create a screenshot with X+ setup sheet, tool list or snapshot.

Also its acting odd on how the picture shows up on the setup sheet.... normally when i would create a setup sheet.... I would click screen fit and then generate a setup sheet from X+ and the picture looks just like it does in mastercam. But now when i do that same thing the screen shot doesnt have the part centered and its zoomed in too far. So then I have to go back and zoom out in mastercam so the entire part is in the screen shot picture on the setup sheet.

2 hours ago, jrauch said:

Having an issue.... been using X+ "which is great!!" Installed Mcam 2017 and X+ but every time I create a setup sheet with X+ the background color is what ever mastercam is... its not changing to white.  Any ideas???

I have the same issue using 2018. It's completely random for me. Sometimes the image will have a white background like it's supposed to while other times it's black. When it's black I'll just keep creating the set-up sheet and eventually it goes white. I do have 2019 installed and I don't have the issue when using that (we're waiting for 2020 to go live and jumping over 2019). 

Capture.JPG

Oh yeah restarted MC...restarted PC...reinstalled X+....reinstalled MC. Its very strange....The hard drive died on this pc and I just reinstalled everything on a new drive. I even thought maybe it was due to something not being updated. Went through all hardware updates and its still the same.😡🤪 

• 4 years later...