Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Returning after long time Edgecam encounter

wojtek90

Hi ,

I cam back after long encounter with Edgecam.  My briefly Mastercam experience ended with Mastercam X9. Now I need quickly learn new about Mastercam 2019.

Maybe you guys can help me with this please.

I am attaching parasolid file of the model.

I would like to do it in two operation on  3 axis Hass Mill.  I was thinking to rough it form the top to bottom rather then on X Y axis to not kick out stock from wise.

Any help 56-350-00-MP-E.x_t.

Wojtek

56-350-00-MP.SLDPRT

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, wojtek90 said:

May I ask why i should post in mastercam file not solid?

Since you are asking for help in Mastercam you should be using Mastercam unless you are using Mastercam for Solidworks. This also shows the people that are helping you that you have attempted to create your programming. If you are using Mastercam for Solidworks you should state that as well when asking for help.

zachlancy just showed you a toolpath idea.

To quote a time it will need more informations about real world (material/tolerances).

Then you should be able to optimize this toolpath and cut parameters. Eventually use a bigger tool radius (or hemispherical end mill), more flutes.

• Thanks 1