Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Levels And WCS

suma_learner

In the past I could save a mcam file with certain levels up and in a certain gview and when the file was reopened it had those levels and that gview active. Now when I open a file it automatically goes to Mastercam Top View and has Level 3, 100, and 1000 up. Even if those levels are not put in the file it will open the file and add those levels. Any idea if this is from the config or workspace file and if so how it is fixed?

1 hour ago, Seedy steve said:

Ahh...  so thank you Jason,

for prompting me to figure out viewsheets. I see  how they will save time now.

when you create a view sheet this is what it is looking at and the ones with the check marks are what is save. So set the part part on the screen how you want it and all other setting then save bookmark setting and now every time you select that tab it will set all the options and set the part how you want to view it.

Do think there is a call for an example video of a view sheet shown and setting them?

1937475487_Viewsheetsavings..jpg.d385fadec9b6f6700482419b47d34bb1.jpg

• Like 1