Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X9 FILE ASSOCIATIONS

Hi All.

The other day i decided to run cc cleaner..

Having has issues with file associations not being able to be made in x9 i thought it would help..

Now i do have x4 installed along side of X9  butd it seems to default to x4 in regards to step or dxf and dwg files..

Now after running cc cleaner when i open a step or dxf outside of x9 it defaults to the attached capture jpgCapture.thumb.JPG.9577fb550a85ea7047f0b2f5c69fed12.JPG

19450421_Capture1.JPG.03abd8d5a0aa6393395b846b21ec261b.JPG

If i open from within x9 it seems fine but i have seen this meggage as shown in capture1 .jpg

Ive tryed to right click on file then open with and change to mastercam.exe in the x9 folder but it just hangs..

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks