Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MC2020 Tool Tabs

MrFish

I am a reseller and fanboi - I hate them.  They mess me up because if I'm in wireframe I pick that tab then create or select my geometry.  Close arcs is on the right and on the tools tab it is on the left so I turn them off.  That's part of what I love about Mastercam - I can set it the way I want it.  I don't even use any personalized tabs because I see so many different installs and the tools tabs get me every time.  I have 10 left thumbs when I try to use some one else's computer.

Except for you guys still hating on tabs...  I like the tabs but I want Microsoft to kill the stupid little boxes when I use Alt+ keys.

• Like 2