Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Weird Tool Speeds and Feeds

dwilson357

Hello Folks,

Am having an Issue with a Post for An Okuma I just started working on.

For Example, I just setup a 5mm carbide endmill at 10000 RPM and a Feed of 3000 MM Per Min.

However After I reinitialized my speeds and feeds I got something like 7K Rpm and 2100 Feed.

I have been struggling with this for a week or so and cant get anywhere. Lock Feeds and speeds is NOT checked.

1 hour ago, Old_Bear said:

Reinitializing will reset the speeds and feeds to whatever the tool is defined and saved into the library..

This is exactly my problem....

On every other Machine I have a post for, re-initializing works.

It is not working on this post. What I told you in my first post is what I have saved in my library.

Edit: The pics added should display what I am running into.

reinitialized.png

library.png

Awesome glad it worked, You can make that a default on the Files Page under machine group properties if you would like, just have to click the Exclamation mark next to operation defaults and change it in there if you want to make a default setting.