PacificMachinist

Solid disappears after toolpath regen, Mastercam 2020

I have a reoccurring issue when programming relatively simple solids, they are there up until i re-gen the tool path. It seems to hide all of the solids even ones that do not have tool paths applied to them.

Rather confused. Running 2020 as stated in the title and haven't had this issue prior. The tool paths still reference the solids just fine and they show in the solids manager. Any help or hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Shane

SOLIDS GONE.png

Edited by PacificMachinist
CIA redaction

make sure that these 2 buttons are not pressed

that could be the issue

image.png.691bc063e4a575ba526648d2b9315b4a.png

Hello Ajmer,

Knowing myself I double checked to make sure I hadn't hit those buttons, due to the fact that I am an impatient clicker...But have been unsuccessful at getting the solids to come back. Appreciate your help though

Kind regards,

Shane

I don't see a graphics icon selected in the lower right. When you pick on one of them what happens? When you analyze the solids what level are they on? Is that solid active? Are you using View Sheets? I have odd things happen when I go to post code with different machine groups and view sheets.