Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam x5 Post problems

3G CNC

I have searched endlessly looking for some answers and have not found anything, I am hoping someone can help me out.

Within Mastercam x5 lathe level 1, my tap feeds do not change when changing speed. I have to calculate it all out. Problem #1

also want to change G32 tap to G84 canned cycle with a tap M code beforehand. I may want to leave the G32 in the post and just add a G84 cycle... I don't know why I may ever need it again though.  Problem #2

also need to force IPR with the feed of tap cycle. Problem #3

Help is greatly appreciated! If there is already a thread about this problem please direct me to the right place! 

Thank you!

Well, I guess its a good thing, that I did not ask for your opinion. Obviously this is not your expertise. Let alone writing a post, if you cannot spell simple words. How would you ever help me edit a post? 🤣

I hope you have a great labor day! Get outside have a beer enjoy your day! 

2 hours ago, 3G CNC said:

I have searched endlessly looking for some answers and have not found anything, I am hoping someone can help me out.

Within Mastercam x5 lathe level 1, my tap feeds do not change when changing speed. I have to calculate it all out. Problem #1

also want to change G32 tap to G84 canned cycle with a tap M code beforehand. I may want to leave the G32 in the post and just add a G84 cycle... I don't know why I may ever need it again though.  Problem #2

also need to force IPR with the feed of tap cycle. Problem #3

Help is greatly appreciated! If there is already a thread about this problem please direct me to the right place! 

Thank you!

This website has a post that already has all of that and more. Guess what it is free. 

1 hour ago, 3G CNC said:

Well, I guess its a good thing, that I did not ask for your opinion. Obviously this is not your expertise. Let alone writing a post, if you cannot spell simple words. How would you ever help me edit a post? 🤣

Might want to get a little mud on your hand doing work here before slamming one of the members. He is more than capable of helping you with a post modification if not already built into the post. I been here a day or two and some start off rough like I did and other start off good then get rough. Either way we are here as group to help legal users of the software and sorry Old Bear is right smells like a duck, walks like a duck and goes quack might just be a duck. I personally paid for my sim so anyone who is not legit is robbing food from my family is the way I see it. Hopefully we see you around and not a fly by poster we see quite of bit of on here. 

Have a good Labor day yourself. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, 3G CNC said:

I hope you have a great labor day! Get outside have a beer enjoy your day! 

3 posts in and you're already being a d!ck.  Nice.

12 minutes ago, jeff said:

3 posts in and you're already being a d!ck.  Nice.

I can understand his frustration. Something is not working, no matter what you try. Then people say it's easy but do not show you how it can be easy to fix. Sometimes it would be better if they said nothing, rather than rub salt into the wound. We've all been there.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, PEPPERCORN RANCH said:

I can understand his frustration. Something is not working, no matter what you try. Then people say it's easy but do not show you how it can be easy to fix. Sometimes it would be better if they said nothing, rather than rub salt into the wound. We've all been there.

Zactly!

The OP was all but accused of being a crook...and he's the one "being a dick". In the same post, he told Bear to have a great holiday and a beer, hardly a dickish move.

We all agree that we don't want to help bootleg users, however, until you KNOW that is the case, accusing 1st time users of being crooked is IMHO, the definition of  "being a dick"

Is there a mechanism for determining that a SIM is hacked? If so, is there a way we might be able to, gently and respectfully, require verification?

I have found the folks here, Old Bear in particular (thanks Bear for the many times you've provided help to others that I benefited from) to be unbelievably charitable in helping others. That being said, like everything in life, we can work towards improvement.

• Like 1