carryinwood

2D Start Point

Whats the trick to moving the start point on a 2D Contour  Tool Path.  Im trying to plunge off the part but Matercam keeps moving the start Point to a spot that Id be plunging on my part.  

Thanks in Advance

Open your Geometry right click on the chain and go to start point then you can put it where you want it on the chain. Then what I do is go into lead in lead out in parameters

and control it with that>

lead in lead out.JPG

you can create a point anywhere you want to start, select that first before your contour geometry, then in above picture select " use entry point"

13 hours ago, carryinwood said:

Whats the trick to moving the start point on a 2D Contour  Tool Path.  Im trying to plunge off the part but Matercam keeps moving the start Point to a spot that Id be plunging on my part.  

Thanks in Advance

In the chain manager right click on the chain and select start point to dynamically change your start position,