Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Adding 2 items to Active Reports

JB7280

I've done some very minor editing to my setup sheets in active reports.  Because I'm not sure what I'm doing in there yet, they're temporary band-aid fixes.  I changed the "assembly name" to say EDP#, and I just put the edp # there in my MC file.  Because I want to do it the correct way, am I able to make AR output the "manufacturers code" and "description" lines from the tool manager page?

5 hours ago, BSmith23 said:

Yes you can.  See if my files have what you are looking for.  BLSPAGE is the headline and BLS is the tool list itself.  Hopefully this helps.

Brent

-Tool List (MILL-OPMGR)BLS.rpx

Tool List (MILL-OPMGR)BLSPAGE.rpx

Maybe I'm missing something.  One of those opens as a normal tool list, and the other says invalid template type.

6 minutes ago, BSmith23 said:

That's pretty close.  Tool Crib # is where I put the EDP number at in the data field.  Maybe 2020 has changed the list name for that data?  I haven't upgraded yet, usually wait until at least one update has happened.

TOOL LIST.PNG

Oh, ok...so where is that "tool crib #" grabbed from?  i put an entry in mfr code, and description to test and didn't get an entry from either.