Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

No access to my tutorials!!!

arlen_one

I purchased 8 tutorials in August 2019 and have been studying them.  Now I go back to one of my tutorials and it says that my offline access has now expired.  I put in my user name and password and it cannot find the eMastercam server.  What gives?  I need these tutorials very badly and I paid well over $600 for these.

What do I do?  These are on the same computer on which I purchased them and downloaded them.  And I have been able to open them previous to today.

HELP!!!!!

Hello arlen_one,

Usually when this happens it's because the PDFs are being opened in a browser like Chrome or Microsoft Edge, which are too simple to actually go through the unlock process. Opening them in Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader can usually fix this issue. If they are being opened in those programs and they're still not working, sometimes certain settings need to be corrected, in which case section 4 of this video playlist demonstrates how to configure the programs: https://www.emastercam.com/store-pages/unlock-ebooks/

I noticed several successful unlocks using the dedicated webviewer system from your account, but nothing has come through from the older protected PDF system so my guess would be the PDF files are being opened in a browser or in Adobe/Foxit that haven't been configured correctly yet.