Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

My Mastercam Down?

Steelab

On 9/23/2019 at 10:28 AM, Jayson Kramer-CNC Software said:

We apologize for the delay in CNC Software’s response time with these issues. We have recently been impacted by serious network issues and all of our systems are down. Restoration is underway, and we will get back online as soon as we can.

I thought maybe someone get sick of us complaining about the trim/extend functions being split up and maybe the plug to the server accidentally got kicked out or something 😁

• Haha 1

I noticed this too since I was trying to upgrade some of my systems with MCfSW 2020...luckily i had a hard copy of the installers on the network.

I suppose your reseller would be able to hook you up in a pinch, but for us it needed to be done ASAP.

Some better communication would have been good from CNC Software, just send an email blast. However if it's significant network breaching, that could be real bad news.

Hope it's resolved smoothly.

I have nothing to base this statement on and no inside man at CNC to tell me anything so don't hold me to it since I am speaking out of my place.  I imagine it will be up soon, the dealer site came up late yesterday.  I was able to reset my password but I still can not log into mastercam.com.  I imagine they are frantically working on it.

6 hours ago, Cannon said:

Mine went up 60%

Our maintenance went up 12% ... but new for 2019 is PostCare, maintenance on purchased posts from Postability and InHouse

As we have about a dozen purchased posts, that added a big chunk to our annual maintenance bill.

I'm not complaining though. I've got posts from Postability that we've been tweaking for 5 or 6 years ... for free.

That is not a sustainable business model...  post writers got to eat too.

• Like 4