Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

regen???

billystein

16 minutes ago, billystein said:

i just got 2020 installed. regen is not working. message says 
"no operations were selected. please select at least one operation"

That is probably "regenerate all dirty operations". Is it possible that none of them are marked dirty?

If you individually click on an Operation, it should put a Green Check Mark on it, to signify that the Operation is "selected". Sometimes you have to click "on another Op", then click "back on the Op you want to regen", to be sure it is "selected".

Once the Op is "selected", you can use the "Regenerate all selected operations" button (has a Green "play" arrow)", which will actually "force" the regeneration of operations. The button with the Red Arrow (in front of the little Tool, in the Ops manager buttons), will only work when the Ops are marked as "dirty" (red x on the Op).

error message is how i typed it. i thought the quotes meant that. anyway , i tried clicking different op, since there are only 2 ops i have tried #1,#2 and both together and still get the same alarm. i was getting message to update to open cl 1.2. i.t. changed to new computer and now i get this message.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

If you have multiple mastercam keys make sure the one you are using in you're computer has a lathe seat if it's a lathe part or a 5 axis seat if it's a 5 axis part. Otherwise you will get the "no operations were selected. please select at least one operation" message. I hope this helps!