Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

#3006 message with manual guidei

On 10/23/2019 at 2:19 PM, Matthew Hajicek™ - Conventus said:

Thanks, didn't know about that one.  Couldn't find it in my "FANUC CNC Custom Macros" by Peter Smid.

Try the S. K. Sinha book. I find it to cover the material in a different way. I just searched "#3006" in my kindle version, and sure-enough, it is covered.

On 10/23/2019 at 5:15 PM, Leon82 said:

I've been meaning to pick that book up

If you only are going to get one, I'd recommend the Sinha book. It is a little more comprehensive versus the Smid book. I like them both for different reasons, either will be a good reference. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

So i had a thought, it you coded the g2900 p1 into the post followed by the op comment it will display what your label for the op Like (face top) for the entire run of the op as that section is usually blank.

So you could walk over anytime and see exactly what it is cutting.

I searched the manual from the PDF reader on the machine there is no mention of g2900.

• 3 months later...

I have implemented the g2900 and it is working well.

There's got to be to do it on the IHMI panel. On the lower left there's a spot where it'll warn you for starting a program in the middle.

But if you try it on the IHMI it doesn't do anything. I think I'm just going to email fanuc personally. I'd probably get a yes or no answer faster

On 10/24/2019 at 3:07 PM, Leon82 said:

I have that parameter a try it looks like others will have to be changed.

I'm not sure the message screen exists in the matsuura. The manual guidei is hard coded in there. 

It works.

#3006=6(DID YOU CALL THE TOOL INTO THE SPINDLE?) 

It displays the message across the top. 

• Like 2