Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Okuma LB3000 EXII MYW (Y axis parameters)

Titanium

There is a physical dip switch at the top of the MF-EC* board in the electrical cabinet. When turned on you will get an alarm stating "cancelling stroke end limits". This will allow you to hand wheel beyond limits. CAUTION: YOU CAN HAND WHEEL TO A POINT OF DAMAGING SOMETHING WITH THIS TURNED ON. Also make sure to move the machine back into the stroke limits before turning the switch off. On a P300L control machine this is also the switch used when resetting Y axis turning position.

9 minutes ago, Titanium said:

I had that switch on before I posted my question but it wouldn't allow me to go past the stroke limits. I was thinking that maybe it only lets you come back from a crash etc. when it's traveled past the limits?

I could have sworn that would allow you to go past stroke limits. I have only used that switch for recovery or setting Y axis turning position. Thats all I have to suggest, other than calling your Okuma dist. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 years later...

Think this is a multi step deal.... flip the switch, machine goes to alarm state, reset alarm, machine stays with a yellow warning at top of screen, hold control button( has 3 hash lines on it - not CTRL)   Then carefully handwheel to location.  BUT USE CAUTION. YOU CAN RUN THE MACHINE INTO ITSELF CAUSING SERIOUS DAMAGE.

I THINK....its been a few years since doing similar things.   There is also a password code to access parameters to make it do the same.