Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

A new error

So not a Guru

I am getting a new error. I have morph toolpaths, that have generated fine. I go to make a change, such as checking the Force tool change box, and I get this error.

I cannot exit the toolpath dialog unless I choose to exit without the change (red "X").

I can select the toolpath & right-click in the toolpath manager to edit common parameters, make the change, and it regenerates fine. Using 2018.

Another screwy MC glitch.1854244066_ERRORREADING.PNG.a1cb4986b1c54da6fb45beeb6457ff7c.PNG

hmm i have not seen that one before, On the stock page are you using the stock check box and the settings on that stock page or is the Stock button unchecked on the stock page, if its checked you could turn that box off and regen to see if its related to that stock page. From what the error reads my guess is it might be related to the stock page in some way shape or form.

*note: i am talking about the stock page inside of that morphs toolpath paramaters, not stock setup...

1 hour ago, JoshC said:

hmm i have not seen that one before, On the stock page are you using the stock check box and the settings on that stock page or is the Stock button unchecked on the stock page, if its checked you could turn that box off and regen to see if its related to that stock page. From what the error reads my guess is it might be related to the stock page in some way shape or form.

*note: i am talking about the stock page inside of that morphs toolpath paramaters, not stock setup...

No, I am not using stock for any of these paths. I often get odd results when using the stock page on the ModuleWorks paths, I think I just haven't taken the time to work through the help file on stock for them yet. It's on my ever expanding list 😏

27 minutes ago, So not a Guru said:

No, I am not using stock for any of these paths. I often get odd results when using the stock page on the ModuleWorks paths, I think I just haven't taken the time to work through the help file on stock for them yet. It's on my ever expanding list 😏

Hmm yea i am not sure then, are you able to share the file?