Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

G Code Cycle Time Simulator

navsENG

35 minutes ago, JoshC said:

cimcos toolpaths statistics button shows time estimates for a g-code program, its on the "Nc functions" tab in cimco edit 8, I have never used NC plot but cimco edit definitely has it.

Where is the stats button? I have 'Block Numbers' and 'Insert / Remove' under 'NC Functions tab

image.thumb.png.06d28e85556cc2924ada989ea1d57234.png

45 minutes ago, huskermcdoogle said:

Do either of the above take into account accel/decel or allow you to put those values in? 

NCPlot no. But you can put rapids in and toolchange time in.

It worked out to be within 10% every time for me with the Robodrills (and then Feeler drill taps), and also the BT40 machines. Jobs were prismatic mostly ally (80% and 15% stainless) and cycle times from 10 minutes to 45 minutes but averaging around the 30 mins.