Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Hasp Not Found

CFETTERS

I run MlC at work and want to run it at home on a laptop with Windows 7.  My reseller says that is in accordance with the licensing.  I don't use a net hasp.  Just the dongle.  I am running 2019 at work.  I CANNOT get MC to run on this laptop.  It is a gamer laptop and super fast so it is the best choice for what I have here at home.  I have tried the Alladin stuff, all the licensing stuff in MC and I cannot get MC to find the hasp.  I have the permanent sim code from the reseller.  I am getting pissed off that this is not working.  I send emails to the reseller and I get about two responses and then don't hear from the again that day.  How do I get this to work.

HaspX finds the hasp.  I have checked Windows firewall and the antivirus  apps and from what I can tell everything for MC is allowed.  All the drivers are up to date as far as I can tell.  I am really stumped on this one.  I have ran all the utilities I can get my hands on.  I did  notice the Aladdin license manager won't launch.  I'm running an ASUS ROG laptop with Windows 7 because 10 refuses to run on it.  I'm going to try and run it on a Dell laptop and see what happens, but it is WAY slower than the ROG.  I'm about at the point of saying f@#k it.

I went in and uninstalled everything thing Mastercam or Mastercam related I could find.   Any type of MC hasp driver related.  EVERYTHING I could find.  I tried a fresh install from mastercam.com of 2019 and it finally went well.  Now just the updates and patches and I'm there.  What a damn fight.