Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

NESTING : Changing Label Name ?

I was creating some Mastercam  nesting operations last week. While nesting I inadvertently changed the part names from (P1,P2,P3,P4....etc.) to (C1,C2,C3,C4....etc.). I needed to fix this due to the fact that the next Programmer will interpret that Mastercam has classified a single part as an Cluster of parts which requires toolpath debugging processing. I then imported one part and renamed it from C1 to $F1 and right clicked and selected save to defaults. The nesting labels are now named  ($F1,$F2,$F3,$F4....etc.). Is this a feature of nesting?

6 minutes ago, Mick George said:

Peter,

O would recommend that you post this question on our official forums as there are people there that do not come here that would be better equipped to help you.

Okay, I will resubmit on the official forum,thanks Mick.