Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Bar Feed command\Stock advance

Hi, 

I am attempting to add a bar feed command through our current post setup using the "stock advance" feature in mastercam.  I've gotten most everything ironed out so far, but can't seem to make anything work for the needed bar feed command.  We have been hand coding it up until now, and only require the following:

M69 Chuck Un-Clamp

M51 Bar feed command

M68 Clamp

I am using the Stock advance feature, but was questioning whether using the canned text would be a better option since its three lines and I want it to follow after the part-off tool.  Either way, it doesn't matter to me as long as we can generate code that works.  I can furnish any other information needed.  

Thanks for the help!

-Bret

Here is a sample of whats being output currently:

T0200

M01M00 (Push stock - from Left Spindle)G50 S2500G30 U0 W0T0909 G97 S716 M03(TOOL - 9 OFFSET - 9)
  • Like 1