Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

What are some good resources for learning C-Hook, NET-Hook and VBScript Development

Good morning all.

I am beginning my baby steps out into the Development world here, and as I have been looking over the Developers' Forum, it appears to be a great resource for learning some in’s and out’s of C-Hook, NET-Hook and VBScript Development in Mastercam.

I had seen a link to Microsoft Scripting (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms950396.aspx) and I am going to delve into the info contained there, to start off my new education in something I know nothing about, but truly want to learn.

My basis is as a CNC Programmer and operator of CNC milling machines.

I have wanted for a very long time to create some “custom” utilities to aid in my CNC Programming, so I am finally sticking my head out, and attempting the process of gaining and applying the knowledge I need to do just that.

Would anyone like to share any jewels of info they have, concerning learning and applying C-Hook, NET-Hook and VBScript Development in Mastercam?

Online info is great, but any paper based books would be great too. Once I get online, I can get so distracted by all the other things “out there”, that sometimes I get off track.

Thank you in advance, and I appreciate any help you can offer.