Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Examples for nethooks

Soymilk,

The ChainManager example shows how to create geometry and create toolpaths. Is there anything specific you need examples of as we are always looking for example requests.

Having said that I will be updating all the current examples this to 2017 this week and I also added a new example on how to import operations and apply them to geometry, I will reply to this post when they are available.

Could you please include an example of modifying imported operations?

What I am trying to do is to save a "template" file of operations I normally use.  When I start the nethook, I would like it to ask for new geometry data.  Then import the operations from the "template" file and change the drill points to the new specified drill points.

Could you please include an example of modifying imported operations?

What I am trying to do is to save a "template" file of operations I normally use.  When I start the nethook, I would like it to ask for new geometry data.  Then import the operations from the "template" file and change the drill points to the new specified drill points.

Soymilk,

You should be able to see how this is done if you take a look through the different examples, any questions ask away.