Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

PDF Training Tutorial Book issue

GioOne

Hi, I've purchased a Sitewide subscription, but after downloading some training tutorial PDFs (Mastercam Multiaxis Essentials) I can only access up to page 62. I've tried logging in through pdf login section on page 62, but login doesn't seem to be active....new page doesn't load or goes anywhere. All other pages are protected. Also I'm getting an issue, when opening the training tutorials (please see attachment below). Thanks!

Error.jpg

Hello GioOne,

The problem here is Chrome PDF Viewer. Try pressing CTRL+J to bring up your list of downloads and then selecting "Show in folder" under the PDF file.

The instructions in this video playlist also demonstrate how to access your eBooks: https://www.emastercam.com/store-pages/unlock-ebooks/

The links listed under your Sitewide Subscription (Mouse over 'store' and select 'Sitewide Subscription' from the submenu, it'll be the option on the ring) will link to the non-PDF webviewer versions of the material, which is more reliable than the older PDFs.

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, DanielGingras said:

Hello GioOne,

The problem here is Chrome PDF Viewer. Try pressing CTRL+J to bring up your list of downloads and then selecting "Show in folder" under the PDF file.

The instructions in this video playlist also demonstrate how to access your eBooks: https://www.emastercam.com/store-pages/unlock-ebooks/

The links listed under your Sitewide Subscription (Mouse over 'store' and select 'Sitewide Subscription' from the submenu, it'll be the option on the ring) will link to the non-PDF webviewer versions of the material, which is more reliable than the older PDFs.

Thank you, for the prompt response Daniel, I was able to access the complete training material.