Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Can't Select Next Tutorial

Anthony Collins

I'm starting to get a little annoyed. I have spent almost an hour trying to figure this out.  I finished the first tutorial for Mill Essentials and wanted to go to tutorial 2, but I can't find any way to go to tutorial 2. The whole layout of the website is a little annoying. If I'm paying for tutorials I should be able to view any tutorial at any time in any order. This is a big deal breaker for me to recommend this to my friends at work who keep asking my opinion on this course. Can you please look into this and give me some way to go on the the next tutorials. Forgive me if I am overlooking something obvious and this is my fault.

Thanks for your help

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

We're evaluating how the quizzing and testing functions for future releases. Right now the courses for individuals and the courses for schools making use of them as part of curriculum are based on the same content so disabling quizzing for individuals would also remove it for schools. We are looking at altering the system to fix this.

• 4 weeks later...