Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

xxxxor Post

I have a xxxxor post that needs some mods done to it. I need to put the G54 on a line all by itself. right now it outputs g00 g90 g54 x y and I need g54 then g00 g90 x y. what is the call out in the post for the g54? I should be able to move it to the line before and al should be good there. another thing I need done is a little harder I think. I need my helix cutting to output like this: X Y I J Z K not X Y Z I J K. where and what do I have to change? or should I call inhouse and have them make those changes? that's all the changes I have found so far and I might need more not sure yet. I loaded the program and tried to run it in graphics and it keeps giving me errors. so I fix 1 then try again and fix the next and so on. now I have a few big changes to make and I will try posting out and reloading and then more edits.

thanks in advance