Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Saving NC code of all toolpath

3 hours ago, Shiva.aero said:

Is there a way or chook to automatically extract all the selected Toolpath and save each tool path as a seperate file?

Yes, it could be done easily. If you shoot us an email at [email protected] i can get you a quote.

If you are interested in developing yourself, report this in the official mastercam.com forums, and I can provide details about how this might be done. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/17/2021 at 5:07 PM, Guest said:

Hey!

This is Tariq Aslam Mohamed Ameen, currently doing my master’s thesis on the topic “CAM Software Integration for ToolPath Integration. For this purpose, I am working on implementation in Mastercam to develop a solution for post-process actions. Generally, to integrate a toolpath solution to the machining system. I have access to Mastercam and wish to research more on the topic for my thesis work. I am not able to access the 3rd Party developer section which has information on the SDKs, the API as well as the knowledge sharing FAQs. This knowledge could help me understand the supported packages and references that are needed for running the solution on Mastercam.

I am trying to generate STEP NC file from the toolpath generated in Mastercam using NETHOOKS. Is there a particular method to do this as I did not find any class, property or function that could generate an NC file or G-Code file from the toolpath in Mastercam. The NETHOOK Documentation does not have any definition in this regard, thereby I kindly request you to help me in this matter. I also have requested to be a part of the 3rd party developer community a month ago and as a result I have no access to the SDKs that can assist in solving this issue.

Best Regards

Tariq Aslam