Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Selection...cursor?...size

Dontech

I really appreciate the patience everyone has shown me, but I've gotta ask another question...The selection square, box, cursor, whatever it is is MUCH smaller in 22 than in 18, which makes it really hard to see. In fact, the arrow almost completely hides it. So...Is there any way to make it bigger? I've tried the Help function but I can't figure out what the right keyword is; I've tried looking through whatever made sense but no dice. I know I can use autocursor but I'm a creature of habit and would like the interface to be as close to 18 (and X6, and 9, and 8...etc) as possible since that's what were used to. Besides, autocursor jumps around too much for me.

The actual size of this is controlled by windows, you can zoom in using your display settings, generally they are set to 125. Another option if you got to mastercam configuration page under screen you can change the selection controls opacity to 100 percent which may make it easier to see. This is under the graphic windows overlays