Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

FANUC IKE Post Setup Sheet - 2024

Looking to the future - and as time allows - I'm working on getting an IKE post together, planning to use the setup sheet function included at the bottom of the post. Getting closer to what I want, and it's giving me a good opportunity to comb through IKE and see what the structure is, and how everything is named etc.

Having some trouble with formatting the OPs table in the .html setup sheet. There is clearly a CSS sheet somewhere that controls the table widths and formatting of text, etc. The column widths are variable based on the number of columns, and the data in them. I would like to change them to exact widths to suit the layout I need.

Also curious how many of you guys are using the IKE posts.

Screenshot 2023-07-20 125715.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That would be great, thanks for the reply! I have a stylesheet now whose location I copy/paste into the top of the html files that are output, so they are all formatted the same. Been some months since I've had time to do work on this post, and it's certianly not used for programs on the floor. When I have spare time I try and keep up on some new things.

• Like 1