Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Chook adjust Tolerance

I am interested in adjusting the tolerance distribution using the C-Hook. I’ve successfully extracted and modified the smoothing tolerance using the following code:

currentOperation->smoothing_3d.m_smoothTol = 0.00125;

However, I’m encountering difficulty modifying the total tolerance or cut tolerance. I’ve been able to access these through the Net-Hook, where the name is provided directly. Unfortunately, the same control is not available through the C-Hook. I am seeking guidance on how to gain control over both the “Cut Tolerance Percentage” and the “Total Tolerance” using the C-Hook.

Additionally, I came across the following code snippet in the SDK, which appears to be related to implementing filter_tolerance in the structure prm_srf_hmm:

struct prm_srf_hmm
{
    double cut_tolerance; // the cut tolerance (add filter_tolerance to get total tolerance)
};

However, it seems that the filter_tolerance has not been implemented anywhere. Can you provide assistance in determining if this snippet holds the solution to my requirement?

Screenshot 2023-12-05 154753.png