Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post Help needed for Bostomatic 12G

jimspac

Hi all, I am working on modifying a Bostmatic 312 post to work for a Bostomatic 12G. I have contacted my reseller and the post wizard is unavailable today . I have made some changes to the pst that has resulted in closer to desired code. What I still need to do is to have G40 on last linear line enabled. The post currently generates code that tries to toolchange while G41,G42 is active(no G40 posted). I am getting good code when using BPT Boss 9 pst and editing for Bostomatic compatibilaty. Any help here is appreciated.

Perhaps the G41 or G42 were forced out of the post. If you search for G41 and find it enclosed in "'s then the post logic would be unaware that cutcomp was enabled thus allowing it to merrily blow thru your tool change or anything else without issuing any G40. Wait for the post guru.

I see you're in CT. Whereabouts?

Chris

I modified the Boss9 pst for Bostomatic output and now get the exact code I need. The Bostomatic pst was too far out for me to handle. I was using the Boss 9 pst to get arc formats then editing in the Bmatic formats to get workable code. The Bmatic pst was not outputting G40, Boss 9 was fine.

Thank you for those that have responded.