Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Question about Misc Int/Reals

Dave Loveridge

In the post text file you have 2 sections. One is Misc Int/Reals and the second Lathe Misc Int/Reals.

When you define text in the first it shows up in the pop up window. In the second it displays it to the left of the box as it should. This is all great for a turning operation, the question that I have is when you go to a milling operation, the text that shows up on the left side of the box is also the same text that shows up in the pop up window, there fore making it very confusing to read if you have alot of different descriptions for the pop up window.

Is this a bug in mc, or am I doing something wrong. I have tried creating another set of values labeled mill misc int/reals but this does not help it any.

Sincerely,

Dave