Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Surface Fillet

Karl@CP PISTONS

Karl, check out 'surface fillet-bt.zip' in the MC8 folder. See if this is better.

I rebuilt the bigger spoke surface in Rhino3D because it checked bad. Then I made the new fillet surf in Rhino also. It should be tangent now, take a look

The various surfs are on different levels so they can be compared to the orig surfs.

HTH

"When you say the surface checked bad, What does that mean?"

Analyze-Surfs-Check model - I set to .0005

Only tip I have is create more cross sections to force the surf to the shape you want.

Which way are you mirroring it so I can duplicate what you see?

Karl, I put up a file called surface fillet blend.

I created some cross sections through the spoke and wall surfaces and then create,spline,blend, broke up the long splines on the original fillet at the intersctions, and created a coons surface, 10 x 1. Looks reasonably smooth.

Steve