Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Lathe D+ Z default

TODD_P

Not sure how I got mine to work, but if you goto setting, configuration, you can turn on the WCS and the View point axix. I think I only selected the D+ one time on the planes veiws and it stuck. It will show a Y in place of the X but will also display the D+. I have not heard a good explanation on this.

Joe

TODD_P,

Select Settings-Configuration and find the Start/Exit topic. Just to the right of the topic list, about in the middle of the page, is a switch named "Default machine". Check this on to set a machine definition by default. Select a Lathe definition from the drop down list. This will automatically open Mcam into a Lathe configuration when you click on the icon on the desktop. You can also modify the actual properties of the desktop icon so it will only open with Lathe. Look through the Installation document that came with the Mcam X materials. If you can't find it, it's also in the Mcam X program directory as a PDF file. HTH cheers.gif