Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

operations manager display

beej

I know mastercam is so customizable now. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to change the descriptions in operation manager. On peckdriil I'd like to remove the "full retract" description while still showing that it is a peckdrill operation. Same thing with tapping and simple drill. I was thinking that there might be menu config file that has that text listed in it, but I can't seem to find it.

No there is not currently.

They were customizable thru your txt file in V9 which currently resides at the bottom of your VX posts but it does not currently read the name properly it is supposed to be addressed.

Linky

Beej,

You can change the tabs at the top of the parameters page and what goes into the operations manager, by going into the disk copy of the machine definition, go into the control definition and under the TEXT tab at the left side of the window go into the MILL DRILL CYCLES or the MILL CANNED CYCLE DESCRIPTIONS and change them there.

Once you change it, it will not update what is already in the operations manager, but should have your new names when you create a new operation.

HTH

Rob