Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

In-House HTML Setup sheet program

Guest SAMCRO

I'm trying to run the trial (30 run) version of the emastercam HTML setup sheet and this is what I get.

04 Mar 2006 06:56:42 PM - <0> - Report created.

04 Mar 2006 06:56:42 PM - <2> - Initialize posting log file

04 Mar 2006 06:56:42 PM - <2> - Using MP run version 10.00 and post components version 10.00

04 Mar 2006 06:56:42 PM - <2> - Initiate opening the post processor file(s).

04 Mar 2006 06:56:42 PM - <2> - Post processor file name: C:PROGRAM FILESMCAMXMILLPOSTSHTML.SET

04 Mar 2006 06:56:42 PM - <2> - An encrypted post file is associated with the .pst file.

04 Mar 2006 06:56:42 PM - <2> - Post processor file name: C:PROGRAM FILESMCAMXMILLPOSTSHTML.PSB

04 Mar 2006 06:56:42 PM - <2> - Invalid post access code in post .acc file.

04 Mar 2006 06:56:42 PM - <2> - The application has been aborted!

Based on the log, it looks like the license protection mechanism isn't allowing the 30 runs for some reason. Is anyone else having this problem?

bbrown

If you really want to try it, contact Dave at In-House. There have been issues with the available 30 use try on avaiable.

I would bet he'd set you up if you just asked wink.gif

That particular error should be because it's licensed for industrial and dealer SIMs. Let just say that not all Educational SIMs are Educational SIMs. Anyways, I've opened it up to all SIMs styles with the exception of 'Control'.

You know, if anyone ever contacts me with install issues, I run GoToAssist, and actually do the install myself... You just need to put the effort into contacting us, rather than putting the effort into bitching about it here. I mean, no time for this product, but plenty of time to continuously slam me...

SAIPEM, I'm stepping on a plane to fly down and force you to try the installer.