Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Top view cocked after using SpacePilot.

Ron Glatts

I am using a SpacePilot (SpaceBall). Sometimes my top view gets cocked and I don't know how to fix it. I know about clicking on screen after rotating with the space ball. This view cocking happens once in a great while and I don't know what sequence of events causes it.

When using a "Space" product in V9, you always need to click on the mouse button to release the controller, if you do not you will get views that go awry.

If you are not careful you can blow up entire files.

NEVER NEVER NEVER use the spacepilot in V9. To many bad expierences. If for some strange reason I have to go into V9. I unplugg my spacepilot so I don't accidentally grab it and move it across the desk.

+1 to John on blow up entire files.

Ron Ive seen this happen also if your chaining and also using the spaceball to move/zoom/rotate ...complete your chain selection then hit esc to end function then some times it goofs up your views until you reopen your file. Even if you click after moving with spaceball