Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

copy tool path

Paul Felger

when you get the import toolpath operation window open . click on the source folder at the top

select the folder that contain the file that you want to import operation then click on the down arrow to selece the .mcx that contains operation to import

select the machine group or operation that you want to import then click the green check mark , it propt to you if you want to import machine group also , click yes or no

then click the red X to escape the function or it will import the pperation again , it's maybe a little bug !!!

now you got to rechain + back check parameters like DOC and speed+feeds

regen then post , thats it , very fast for porogramming similar part

cheers.gif

Don't know if I'm the only one that can't do that.

Maybe it's a system windows 2000 thingy. It only takes me to a folder and then won't show the mcx file I want. It will take me to a folder and in that folder I may have 30 mcx files with toolpaths and then will only display the operations of a file I wasn't able to choose. Hope your following that.

Since that doesn't work I just export the ops I want to a folder in my operations library. Then open the file I am working on then import.

It only works this way for me unless someone can think of something I'm missing on this.

On the file Import, you only "navigate" to the folder, after you green check out of the navigation window and come back to the import the drop down menu should show the files available in THAT folder

menu23.png