Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Subprograms

Kelly Burns

OK. I give. Im spoiled in the fact that machine memory was never an issue. Short of running off a card for everything I would like to jump in some subs. Hear me out. I understand how to use the transform toolpath to move things around. What I would like to do is more direct. I have a bunch of cbores on a plate (random points) and want to use a helix to cut them. I would like be able to program the helix for one and then pick the points manually for the rest of them and use a sub. How do I do this without changing the code around by hand after the post? cuckoo.gif

many posts use a subprogram call as a custom drill cycle.

create your helix, give it a separate program #, then use the feature to pick all the points for the c'bore and then use the program # to call your helix bore subprogram.