Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

G92 threading output from post

gary adams

My post (modified from the generic mastercam fanuc post for 2 axis lathe)outputed G32 for all except canned thread option which outputs G76.I wanted G92 format which I achieved by editing my post. G92 and G32 are both written into the post but I couldnt discover how to get the post to read the G92 area so I cut and pasted my G92 format stuff into the G32 area which worked but have now lost my G32 formatted code. Does anyone firstly understand what I am on about and secondly have a more text book solution. I wanted the change since G32 does not chamfer on exit whilst G92 does (via a parameter).I may want G32 again one day so best to resolve it now.