Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

print window in x4

jitaru

Which function are you referring to in V9? Hardcopy or Plot? Hardcopy I believe is basically the same as "Print" in X4. The "Plot" function used to have a method of selecting the entities that you want to print but I don't think it's available in X4. Might be a Chook for it but I'm not sure.

Best way is to move or copy the entities that you want to print onto other levels so you can print them alone.

Or even simplier then moving to other levels is to use the Blank "hide" function ALT E is the key board short cut. I think alot of people for get that one. It is handy for me. Use it all the time.

Obviously if your doing a File Screen print it will only print what you have zoomed up into view on your monitor.

in ver 9 File hard copy is no different then File screen print in MCX.