Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

I suspect I am missing something simple, but...

I have created my chook and it works with one problem. I can't tab through the Edit boxes.

I have gone back to the Shapes example, and I can't tab through that either. Hitting the tab key just causes the 'bell' to ring. I am new to GUI programming, and my manuals haven't shown an answer yet. The 'Tab Layout' shows the desired sequence, and can be tested. The manuals indicate that once I set a tab order, thats it.

What I have done in VB (outside of MCAM) works.

TIA

wire123

Is this with a debug or release build of your DLL? Did you already set a tab order? Are all of the controls that you wish to tab to flagged as tab stops? Did you call the AFX_MANAGE_STATE() macro before your dialog is created (you probably already did this if the dialog is displayed)? I recall having this problem with C-Hooks that I developed for V7 but I can't recall the remedy although many of my notes mention 'fixed tab issue' rolleyes.gif

I called up GEAR.DLL and CVIEW.DLL, and the tab works with those. But not with mine or SHAPES. I am calling the AFX_MANAGE_STATE() macro before my dialog is created.

In the configure section, I can't find any mapping for the TAB key, and I have scrolled through it 3 times.