Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Hihi,

I've posted this before, but it really never got resolved, and I had hoped that i wouldn't have to use the combo boxes, but now I'm finding that I do...

I've created a dialog box in VC++, and in it i have a combobox control with associated variable c_inDim

in the OnInitDialog() method of the dialog box, I have

c_inDim.AddString("mm");

c_inDim.AddString("inch");

but when I execute the dll from mastercam, nothing appears in the comboboxes

any idea why?

thx!

i certainly hope so!

oh, just another minor question...

in VB, when i create a group box, and i drop items into it, if i move the group box, the items also move with the box...this doesn't seem to be happening in vc++...is it supposed to? or am i doing something wrong?

I've never seen it do "hold on" to things in MSVC. Keep in mind that MFC is a totally different beast than working with Visual Basic forms. The controls may look the same, but they're not when you get down to the bottom of it. Sadly, most things don't work out the same between the two. Well, at least in version 6. I can't speak for .Net since I haven't tried it yet.