Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Nethook2 error for MasterCAM X 10

Hello,

I downloaded mastercam nethook2.0 form website.I took the BoltCircle_VB.zip sample file.I made the project properties mentioned in the readme.txt file.When i open the VB.Net 2005,the following errors are appears.I am attching the screen shot of this.Please help me how do i resolve those.

Error 9 Type 'NetHook2App' is not defined. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 41 18 BoltCircle_VB

Error 10 Type 'Point3D' is not defined. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 58 31 BoltCircle_VB

Error 11 Type 'MCamReturn' is not defined. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 67 66 BoltCircle_VB

Error 12 Name 'MCamReturn' is not declared. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 83 20 BoltCircle_VB

Error 13 Name 'SelectionManager' is not declared. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 122 21 BoltCircle_VB

Error 14 Name 'PointMask' is not declared. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 122 103 BoltCircle_VB

Error 15 Name 'ViewManager' is not declared. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 150 17 BoltCircle_VB

Error 16 Name 'ViewManager' is not declared. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 151 44 BoltCircle_VB

Error 17 Name 'UndoManager' is not declared. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 156 13 BoltCircle_VB

Error 18 Type 'PointGeometry' is not defined. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 173 40 BoltCircle_VB

Error 19 Type 'ArcGeometry' is not defined. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 182 42 BoltCircle_VB

Error 20 Name 'UndoManager' is not declared. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 200 21 BoltCircle_VB

Error 21 Name 'UndoManager' is not declared. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 201 21 BoltCircle_VB

Error 22 Name 'UndoManager' is not declared. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 210 17 BoltCircle_VB

Error 23 Name 'UndoManager' is not declared. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 211 17 BoltCircle_VB

Error 24 Name 'GraphicsManager' is not declared. C:MasterCAM_CustomizationBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle_VBBoltCircle.vb 216 13 BoltCircle_VB

With regards,

Kishore V

I would guess that you do not have a Reference to the NETHook2_0.dll in the Project setting of your Solution.

In Visual Studio, expand the 'References' branch of you solution. It is there? If not, right-click on the 'Reference' branch and 'Add Reference...', select the Browse tab and navigate the the install folder of Mastercam and select the NETHook2_0.dll.

* You might have to click on the 'Show all files' in Solution Explorer to see the 'References' branch.

Hello Roger,

nethook.dll i have this dll in my mastercam directory.I given tehis int he Reference tab in Visual Studio.I think the dll is not match what you refering.Where do i get the NETHook2_0.dll to download to replace witht existing one.

With regards,

Kishore V