Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Indexer Problems

We are using an SMW ACcu-Smart 60 indexer and we are having some issues with it. It doesn't seem to index to the correct position. When trying to index it 90° we a have to program it somewhere around 89.85°. Doesn't seem like a lot but if we don't compensate this little bit it will scrap the part every time. And its the same every time we set up the indexer. I want to just contact the manufacturer but I can't find any info on them and this is the only indexer I have used so I'm not that familiar with it. Has anyone experienced problems of this sort or has anyone heard of this brand and model?