Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Agie Charmilles Cut 20-30p

I have a post that is for the Cut 20-30p wire machines but it has never acted right when doing multiple contours. I can never get it to rapid to the next contour, it wants to cut to that location. Any ideas why? My Mastercam reseller looked into it a while back and he didn't know. He just modified a Robofil post to somewhat work good enough. Here is something in the post where it talks about this problem but it is suppose to be fixed and its not. Any help would be great :question:

7)Start Positions (G92 position) -

# Mastercam internally forces startx$ = threadx$ and starty$ = thready$ for operations after the first posted.

# This post uses the values in mr1$ and mr2$ to force start position output for additional contours (if set)

# Starting in X3 mr1$ and mr2$ may be ignored as parameters for the start positions will automatically

# be applied if set (mr1$ and mr2$ will override parameter values if set to provide backward compatibility).

#